So today I baked Sweet potato banana muffins! They’re paleo, eat clean, and gluten free!
They’re sooooo freaking good!
Here’s the recipe:
2 cups blanched almond flour
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 cup coconut oil or grassfed butter
1/4 cup honey
2 large eggs
1 cup of grated sweet potatoes
1/2 cup of walnuts chopped
2 mushy bananas, peeled and mashed
Preheat oven to 350 F. Mix the almond flour, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon together. In a separate bowl, whisk the oil, honey, and eggs. Next mix the almond flour mixture into the wet ingredients. Once they are mixed well fold in the sweet potatoes, walnuts, and bananas.
Line muffin tins with paper or grease them really well, scoop the batter in and cook for 25-30 minutes.
- allthoseheavydreams likes this
- thenerdbaker reblogged this from jess-nelson
- celiacsister likes this
- dynamiteisonfire reblogged this from jess-nelson
- greenandjuicy likes this
- mk00nz reblogged this from jess-nelson and added:
- dynamiteisonfire likes this
- sweetjuice-deeproots likes this
- julesofscarletred likes this
- elephantsnever4get likes this
- etheraum likes this
- blackbypopulardemand13 likes this
- jess-nelson posted this